Friday 8 June 2012

I AM GETTING TANNED HAPPILY

Summers ... Heat.... High Temperature.... And A Pool.... !!!!

googled image

Ooooowaoooooo !!.... At least last words gave a bit relief .

As soon as the vacations started, I was enthusiastic to start my swimming classes. I often heard that swimming includes tanning and lost my courage every time to dip and splash.

 But this time me was a different me. Ready to face challenges in any of the field. 
googled image


Perhaps the credit goes to the SUDARSHAN KRIYA which i am continuing with.

It is a fantastic recreation and exercise which calls more of the muscles with exact co-ordination.  Swimming requires skill and that skill needs to be practiced. 


I'm enjoying my dips and dives everyday without a fear of being tanned. Of course I'm getting darker but no doubt smarter too.(lol)

 Reducing kilos and centimeters is always a dream of we females, which seems to be fulfilled now after the jump in the pool.

The leaflet design with each stroke now and floater earlier ... I'm lovin it <3

jyoti

No comments:

Post a Comment