Friday 1 June 2012

MY FRIEND .. WHY MY FRIEND ?


Today i wanted to know and ask myself ,why my friend is my friend ?


Its not easy to find or word out the reasons but perhaps i am adamant to do the same .
A difficult task too can be easily fulfilled by a DARE being . Lets have an experience of being dare.


You are my friend because :
1. You give me bad hair sympathy with astyle of encouragement. I appreciate that.
2. You would never scream even if i am without make-up . (lol)
3. You always understood and YES understand. ( smile )
4. Long telephonic chats and messages without any pause. ( strange)
5. We share a lot many co-incidences. (surprise)
6. You never skip to laugh on my jokes. however they are PJ at times. (wow)
7. You tell me I dont look Fat. (liked lier)
8. Seems like We have known each other forever. (blessed)
and the numbers increases so on......... 

But why suddenly after counting so many plus and plus and plus , I am scared ?
Am I confused or over reacting ?
Do the left questions should be answered by the following time ?
Ahhhhhh What A joke ... !!!! 
Scared ... !?! 
Confused ... !?! 
Surprised ...!?!

And finally I agree to BLESSED ...!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment