Sunday 3 June 2012

DROP A LINE TO TREASURE

A few weeks back I was not the same as I am today. The things were so different from the present.




And then i started blogging. 

Many people asked me since i started blogging : 'Jyoti , Why do you blog ?' So here is the answer for all of them ...



I write when I want to share my joyous moments......
I write when I feel like sharing my gloom......
I write to find out different perspectives......
I write to find out different solutions......
I write to find out the emptiness in me......
I write to solve the emptiness of others......

I write when I feel like praising someone......
I write when I m cheerful.I write when I m sad......
I write when I am in mood.....
I write when I hate or love something.....
I write when I feel like......
I write when I feel like impressing some one........
i usually have nothing to type in the blog when I leave my bed every day with first ray of the sun but by the time , Thank you to all my friends , dears and students from where i get idea and again i stick up to  
                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment